When Jesus entered our world, he didn't box himself inside the four walls of the synagogue. He walked into the lives of sinners, He associated with prostitutes, He dined with heathen, He scandalized the religious community by penetrating the world. Jesus fraternized with people in the Market place with a policy statement of the kingdom. In order for Jesus to reach and rescue the world, he had to penetrate it. Likewise, for us to impact and influence the world for Christ we must penetrate it. We have disengaged too much; we have become a withdrawn community. Our Priesthood is a very peculiar priesthood. It’s a hybridized priesthood; Royalty and Priestly combo. “Jesus called men in the market place to become apostles. Peter, Andrew and Phillip were seafood entrepreneurs”, they saw their enterprise as a platform for ministry, and Luke was a medical doctor. Simon was a nationalist, a right wing agitator. Mathew was a civil servant, a tax collection agent; Paul and his business partners; Aquila and Priscilla, were tent making entrepreneurs, and their trade was a rostrum for ministry. The policy statement of God is for men to carry their priesthood to their different corridors of influence in Governance, Business, Public management, negotiating the expansion of the kingdom from the position of strength and influence. It is for this reason that we have priest-consultants, priest-doctors, priest-fashion designers, priest-technologists, priest-bankers, priest- engineers, priest-lawyers and so on. Men and women that their sphere of influence is outside the church, their theatre of operation is the society. Ecclesiastical concepts and ideas shaping and guiding nations and civilization, we are in a season where God is calling men into full-time ministry in Business, Education and Government – the Marketplace. These men and women work as stock brokers, lawyers, entrepreneurs, farmers, chief operating officers, news reporters, teachers, police officers, plumbers, factory foremen, receptionists, cooks and much more.
Network a tribe of likeminded Professional believers in the Market Place; Captains of industries and Business icons who will pragmatically midwife the next generation of Christians across Nigeria that will shape the future of Governance, Business, Entrepreneurship and Public Management by filling a knowledge gap based on the context of Nigeria’s present economic and social-cultural landscape.
This track is to position the believers from the position of strength and influence in their chosen career pathways. Every career and job of a Christians is a platform to carry Jesus into the different corridors of influence. Creating a community of Apostles in market place that will carry Jesus into their theatre of operations.
The track objectives:
- Create a community of Experts who are conscientious in the delivery of service in the marketplace.
- Create a clear pathway for sustainable career progression and increasing influence in the work space.
- To provide a platform that brings together employers offering vacant positions with job seekers that has a matching qualification on a rolling basis.
- To create 200 job opportunities for Nigerians by matching job seekers with job opportunities during our job fair session of the conference
- To achieve our objectives, our first strategy is to engage all applicants in a pre-immersion learning activity. This activity will serve as a sharpening tool to get each applicant ready for the conference finale. It will also serve as the selection process for the job placements. We hope that the pre-immersion learning activity will be a paradigm shift experience for each applicant.
To achieve our objectives, our first strategy is to engage all applicants in a pre-immersion learning activity. This activity will serve as a sharpening tool to get each applicant ready for the conference finale. It will also serve as the selection process for the job placements. We hope that the pre-immersion learning activity will be a paradigm shift experience for each applicant.
New technologies like AI, VR, Blockchain, and Robotics are becoming central in this decade. Massive disruptions will be witnessed across sectors, industries and economies. With the rapid change and uncertainty that this will bring, it’s vital that business leaders are connected to top knowledge and expertise on the dynamics of managing these disruptions and leading through innovation. The Enterprise section is a resource pool for Entrepreneurs and Business leaders, designed to position their business with skilled workforce and systemic knowledge in unlocking abundance! Its goal is to shape the future of Business and Entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership, Emerging Market, and Public Management.
The Section objectives
- Provide a platform for professional networking
- Develop a pool of knowledge and talent resource for business leaders
- Encourage innovation through special target programs and projects.
- Maximizing professional relationships in exploring new opportunities
- These objectives are going to provide the context for our messaging in our conferences.
These objectives are going to provide the context for our messaging in our conferences.